Water supply and sanitation: systems, tariffs and rules. Water supply and sanitation in legislation
The Russian Government at the end of July 2013The Law "On water supply and sanitation" was approved. This project is designed to regulate the conditions for the provision of the relevant type of services. The Regulations specify the rules for water supply and sanitation. In this article, you will be able to read them.
Actual requirements regulate relationsbodies of executive power as federal significance, and subjects of the Russian Federation. Moreover, these norms apply to settlements and cities with local self-government, to institutions that provide water disposal and water supply, as well as transportation (including sewage). However, this includes any other coordinating activities in this area. These include the provision of cold water (centralized and decentralized water supply systems), both drinking and technical purposes. Moreover, these same orders apply to sewage, which enter the central pipeline system.
Provisions for residential and apartment buildings
It is worth mentioning separately that the relationship betweenthe water supply and sewerage industry and the owners (users) of the residential premises (both in the apartment and in the private sector) are regulated by the Federal Law "On water supply and sanitation" only in a part that is not regulated by the housing legislation. The same conditions apply to HBCs (including consumer associations of any other specialization) and to the partnerships of owners of households and apartments. In addition, these circumstances apply to management companies, whose work is to provide public services, including cold water supply and water disposal to owners (users) of the above premises.
The current Law "On Water Supply and Sanitation" establishes and clarifies a number of concepts. Let's consider some of them. The Regulation highlights the following points:
1. "Boundary boundaries" are lines that divide the water supply and sanitation system. They pass between the owners in accordance with the sign of ownership or possession on other legal grounds. There is a separation between objects in relation not only to centralized systems, but also to sewage and water supply networks.
2. "Accident" is an event that is extremely dangerous. Usually leads to the fact that the water supply and sanitation is stopped completely or partially. And in most cases, it carries a threat to the environment, as well as to human health. And it does not matter where the disaster occurred - on central, sewage or water supply systems (including individual facilities).
3. "Control test" is an analysis of sewage that enters the central pipeline. It is carried out to accurately determine the properties and composition of the selected liquid. The fence is made from the sewage control well.
4. "Transit Organization" is an institution that provides a water transfer service. The event of this kind also carries out transportation of waste water. For this purpose, we use our own water supply and sewerage system. It is worth noting that in the face of this organization can act as an individual entrepreneur.
5. A "control well" is a well that is designed to take waste from a consumer. It is necessarily stipulated either in a separate contract, or in a single agreement for water supply and sanitation, or in another contract. In addition, the last well, located on the pipeline route from the consumer, can also be used as the sampling vessel. However, only if it is not embedded in the central tube.
6. "Surface sewage" is everything that gets into the system of water disposal from the environment. Namely: thawed, drainage, rain, watering and infiltration emissions.
Emergencies: general provisions
In the event of a dangerous situationspecial requirements are established in accordance with which water supply and sanitation are carried out. SNiP contains technical standards and standards (both national and national). In addition, there is a specially developed instruction. It regulates the work with the drinking water system during an emergency.
Procedure for concluding agreements
As water supply and water disposal is carried out on the basis of the concluded agreement, there is a certain order of its drawing up.
1. When a central pipeline is used, contracts of 3 types can be signed. Agreements are concluded separately for supply or for water disposal. There is also a general agreement.
2. Transactions of this kind are always concluded in accordance with accepted samples, which are established by the Russian Government. This document is certified, on the one hand, by the subscriber, and on the other by the representative of the organization providing the service. In the agreement, among other things, tariffs for water supply and water disposal can be specified.
3. In the case when local governments use the external organization as a guarantor to provide the client with cold water and sewage networks, the above-mentioned contracts are concluded directly with it.
4. In the absence of the entrusting party, subscribers can sign contracts (including a unified agreement) with the institution, whose facilities are connected to the pipeline or sewage system.
Grounds for concluding an agreement
Contract for water supply and water disposalis only after the client submits the application (subscriber's application). Either when receiving such an offer from the provider of the service or the guaranteeing organization (if any). It should be noted that in the case when the employer can not personally attend the conclusion of the agreement, on his behalf, an authorized representative can sign all the papers. However, such actions are possible only if there is a power of attorney.
Terms of document verification
From the moment the application is submitted by the subscriber to the organization,which provides water supply services, it will have 20 days to consider. In the event of a partial lack of the required information (documents) within 5 working days (from the date of submission of the application), the client receives a notification on the need to provide the institution with missing information. As soon as such a message is sent to the applicant, consideration of the materials is suspended until all necessary information is received. These conditions are stipulated by the current requirements (16 and 17 points). The plumbing and sanitary institution has every right to stop considering the option of connecting the subscriber to the pipeline or the sewage system and return all the documents to him with an indication of the exact cause. It is worth noting that such actions are possible only if the requested information is not provided in time (that is, within 20 days from the date of notification).
Process of registration of the contract
When the service provider is eitherthe guaranteeing organization (after choosing one) takes a decision on concluding the transaction, the subscriber is sent a draft of the corresponding agreement in 2 copies, which, among other things, contains a scheme of water supply and sanitation. The client receives these documents regardless of the type of agreement. The package of papers is also the same if a person enters into a contract only for the provision of cold water or for the use of a sewage system, or signs a general contract. Drawing up of this document is carried out on the basis of standard samples, which were reviewed and approved by the Russian government.
Reasons for failure
In the event that inthe water and sewerage organization receives applications from several subscribers for connection to the central pipeline of the same facility, consideration of this issue may be suspended. In this case, certain deadlines are set. If the institution decides to suspend the consideration of applications, then all clients who submitted the documents are obliged to provide proof of their powers to sign a contract for cold water supply, sanitation (or a general agreement) within 30 days. That is, to produce an extract from the Unified State Register for the real estate specified in the application. If the required documents (confirming the client's authority) are not submitted within the established period, the water company has the right to stop the acceptance of the application and return it to the subscriber with an indication of the reason. On the other hand, if the submitted documents comply with the current rules, the organization undertakes to forward to the client within 20 days from the receipt of the draft contracts (approved by the Russian Government) in 2 copies.
Terms of consideration of agreements by the applicant
After receiving the relevant paper, the subscriber does notafter a 30-day period, they must sign and send one sample to the institution, to the sewage system or pipeline of which it will be connected. When an authorized person acts on behalf of the client, then along with the documents, evidence must be provided confirming the authorization of the person. If in the specified period the client did not return draft contracts to the organization, then they are considered to be concluded on the conditions specified in the securities. The same decision is made in the case of a late proposal to amend the agreement. It is worth noting that amendments to the document are considered only when they do not contradict the adopted law.
Conditions for correcting documents
Since the receipt of the draftconnection to the drainage system or the central pipeline, the subscriber has the right for 30 days to make a proposal for a change in the submitted securities. However, these corrections should not contradict the Federal Law, as well as the current requirements and model samples adopted by the Russian government. The client sends the appropriate adjustments to the organization, with which the contract is concluded, in any convenient way. The main thing is for the subscriber to receive confirmation of delivery of these documents.
Timing for review of changes
When the institution, to the pipeline and sewagethe system of which the client plans to connect, obtains a contract with the specified amendments, it undertakes to review them within 5 days. And in this period the company must take the necessary measures to eliminate all disagreements and return to the subscriber for acquaintance and signing new samples of agreements. The client, for its part, from the moment of receiving the corrected documents undertakes to consider and sign both copies of the new contract in the same time period. In case the organization does not make the specified changes, as well as the untimely submission of the amended agreements, the applicant has the right to apply to the court. At the same time, he can put forward demands for compelling the company to conclude a contract.
Terms of contract extension
Transaction between the client and the company providingwater supply and water disposal, is for a certain period, which is specified in the agreement. In the event that none of the parties notify of its termination 30 days before the expiration of the specified date, the validity period of these documents will be extended for the same time period. It is worth noting that these same conditions apply to the introduction of possible changes or to the conclusion of a contract with new requirements.
At the beginning of 2014 for the population of Moscowcertain tariffs for water supply and water disposal are established (this applies to all residents of the region, except Novomoskovsk and Troitsky districts). Cold water costs 28.40 per cubic meter, water disposal - 20.15. Prices for the end of the year will be slightly higher. As of November 2014, the cost of a cubic meter of cold water will be 29.16, water disposal - 20.69.