“Thank you very much,” says Masha, “but your colleagues from Sberbank have already called us and paid all the money. Pause. - Like this?
“Thank you very much,” says Masha, “but your colleagues from Sberbank have already called us and paid all the money. Pause. - Like this?The phone rings. My sister Masha picks up the phone.
Pleasant male voice:
- May I speak with [our mother’s name, a little confused]
“It's me,” Masha says and does the right thing.
- Sberbank employee speaks to you [sypank posts]. You are such and such a year of birth, do you live there? With my husband such and such, such a date, month, year of birth [everything is absolutely true]
- Yes, - says Masha.
—We notify you that the “Children of War” action is now taking place under the direction of Sergei Semyonovich Sobyanin, within which everyone born in such a period is entitled to a payment - so many thousand rubles.Payment is made by charging funds to the payment card. We inform you that the promotion is held one-time. Please take your bank card in your hands and follow my instructions. Name ...
“Thank you very much,” says Masha, “but your colleagues from Sberbank have already called us and paid all the money. Pause.
- Like this? - Sberbank employee says in a fallen voice.
- Well, they have already paid all due. Called, warned and transferred money. Pause.
“But it’s written here,” the employee is, “that you haven’t been paid yet.”
“No, no, don't worry,” says Masha, “we have already received everything.
- It can not be! - to the inexpressible pleasure of Masha and the parents present there, at last, a pleasant male voice finally exclaims.
“No, no,” Masha insists, “we have already been transferred to everyone.” As part of the action. Don't you know that the “Children of War” action is taking place now - Sergey Semyonovich Sobyanin is conducting it - and payments for so many thousand rubles are made on this action. So we paid. Here, says Masha, the interlocutor may have heard in her voice some kind of inappropriate gaiety, because.
- Swear! - unexpectedly demanded an employee of Sberbank.
- I swear bells! - Masha readily responds (oh, it was our beautiful children's record, the Cinderella radio show to the music of Prokofiev; Masha's favorite replica of the jester, and quoting, but where is this to know a pleasant male voice)
- What kind of bells ?!
- Yes, I'm joking like that, - Masha kindly calms the interlocutor.
“Ah, kidding me,” lost a not so pleasant voice. - And what else can you say interesting?
“You are doing a bad job,” my sister Mashka answers a second thought, and hangs up.