Snowman from plastic cups
- Put 25 cups in a circle inside the bottom.
- Fasten them together with a stapler.
- Put the second row of cups in a checkerboard pattern.
- Fasten stapler cups of the second row to the side between themselves and the first row.
- Lay out a total of 7 rows in this way. The ball must remain open.
- Make your head this way: put 18 cups in a circle inside the bottom and fasten them together with a stapler. Lay out the subsequent rows in staggered order and fix the cups between each other and between the rows with a stapler. The ball must remain closed at the top.
- Fasten the head and torso of a snowman with a stapler.
- Cut the buttons, eyes and mouth out of colored paper, then glue them.
- Make a cone of colored paper and stick it as a nose.
- Decorate the snowman, wearing a hat and a scarf.
- Put the Christmas tree garland inside the snowman, then turn it on to make the snowman glow.
Snowman from plastic cups image, picture