Recycling more than 120 hours per year !!!
Recycling more than 120 hours per year !!!
- Article 152. Overtime payment
Overtime work is paid for the first two hours of work at least one and a half times the size, for the next hours - no less than double. Specific amounts of payment for overtime can be determined by a collective agreement, a local regulatory act or an employment contract. At the request of the employee, overtime work instead of higher payment can be compensated by the provision of additional rest time, but not less than the time worked overtime.
Article 99. Overtime work
Overtime work is the work performed by an employee at the initiative of the employer outside of the working hours set for the employee: daily work (shift), and in the case of summation of working hours, in excess of the normal number of working hours for the accounting period.
The employer's involvement in overtime work is allowed with his written consent in the following cases:
1), if necessary, execute (finish) the work that has begun, which, due to an unforeseen delay in the technical conditions of production, could not be completed (completed) during the working time set for the employee, if the non-fulfillment (incompleteness) of this work may lead to damage or loss of property employer (including property of third parties located at the employer, if the employer is responsible for the safety of this property), state or municipal property or threaten the life and health of people;
2) in the manufacture of temporary repairs and restoration of machinery or structures in cases where their malfunction may cause the termination of work for a significant number of employees;
3) to continue working when a replacement employee fails to show up, if the work does not allow a break. In these cases, the employer must immediately take measures to replace the replacement with another employee.
The employer's involvement in overtime work without his consent is allowed in the following cases:
1) in the production of works necessary to prevent a catastrophe, an industrial accident, or to eliminate the consequences of a disaster, an industrial accident or a natural disaster;
2) in the production of socially necessary work to eliminate unforeseen circumstances that disrupt the normal functioning of centralized systems of hot water supply, cold water supply and (or) water disposal, gas supply systems, heat supply, lighting, transport, communications;
3) in the production of work, the necessity of which is due to the introduction of emergency or martial law, as well as emergency work in emergency situations, that is, in case of disaster or threat of disaster (fires, floods, famines, earthquakes, epidemics or epizootics) and in other cases, threatening the life or normal living conditions of the whole population or its parts.
In other cases, the involvement in overtime work is allowed with the written consent of the employee and taking into account the opinion of the elected body of the primary trade union organization.
The duration of overtime should not exceed for each employee 4 hours for two consecutive days and 120 hours per year.
The employer is obliged to provide an accurate account of the duration of overtime for each employee.
Overtime over 120 hours must also be paid, and the employer is held accountable.
- As I understood - the processing is paid. And the processing time is. Therefore, they send for an additional day off without payment. Everything is correct and logical.
- We do not need bread
- With such a schedule, it is unlikely that there will be 120 hours of overtime for the year. Rather, overtime will not be at all. Do not forget that you have an accounting period -year. During this period you will go on vacation? And when summation is recorded, leave time, illness, etc. are excluded from the norm.
If at the normal rate in the month 164 hours, and you have the 192 schedule, then 28 hours are not overtime at this stage, because they can be balanced by fewer hours than the norm next month. And the calculation of overtime is, as you know, at the end of the year. You do not need any additional days off (compensatory time off), for example, when summing up accounting for work on a cyclical schedule, their provision is possible only if you were brought to work on your day off. And then To provide them will have to revise the schedule, or rather involve someone to work on your shift. Someone will have to work for you when you have an extra day off.