Immunity- it is the protective structure of the human body, which reacts to foreign agents in our body (viruses, bacteria, foreign bodies or the regenerated cells of the organism itself), fights and destroys them.
Types of immunity:
Congenital(species) - determines the protective properties of the human body, which make it immune to diseases of other species (for example, animals).
Acquired- formed during the life of a person. It happens:
Active- produced after an illness or vaccination.
Passive - is introduced to the person in the form of cheese (vaccine).
Signs of a possible decrease in immunity:
- Frequent and prolonged illnesses (colds, ARVI)
- Diseases of ENT organs (tonsillitis, sinusitis, etc.)
- Intestinal dysbiosis
- Propensity to allergies
- Reasons for lowering immunity:
- Chronic or undertreated diseases
- Wrong sleep and rest, stress, overwork
- Time of year (usually immunity decreases in the senne-winter period).
How to increase immunity?
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Follow the diet, do not drink alcohol and cigarettes.
- Exercise regularly, as well as take long walks.