How to get rid of sweat underarms?
Sweating is an important function of our body.Excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis. It depends on many reasons: puberty, drugs, the type of work performed and even a psychological condition. Often, profuse sweat does not smell strongly, and sometimes even small amounts of it "aromatize" with might and main. When sweating and, as a consequence, the smell becomes awkward for us, we begin to actively use deodorants and antiperspirants.
How to get rid of sweat underarms?Wrong question, you can not get rid of one of the functions of the body, it will not lead to good. You can get rid of the smell of sweat underarms, applying simple and proven methods of traditional medicine. Here are the known ways.
1. Daily shower (preferably 2 times a day), clothes made of natural fibers, preferably free. Preference should be given to the cotton, it absorbs sweat, in contrast to synthetics - traps for sweat.
2. Try to avoid eating meat, onions, garlic, spices, drinks with caffeine and alcohol.
3. Tobacco also gives a bad smell to sweat. From smoking, especially in the summer, it is better to refuse.
4. A small amount of simple baking soda mixed with lemon juice and wipe the armpits. The mixture gives a very good effect, especially in summer.
5.Simple potatoes (raw): you can wipe the armpits with a slice, or you can grate the potatoes and put them in a thin layer. A little wait and remove. Wait until the skin dries and take the usual deodorant.
6.Against the sweat of the armpits, this mixture perfectly helps: 3 tbsp. spoons of vanilla extract (you can use vanilla for baking - not vanilla sugar, diluting a couple of pinch with 3 tablespoons of water), 100 ml of water and 1 teaspoon of alcohol. Pour the finished mixture into the sprayer (as a sprayer for flowers) and spray all over the body and even clothes.
7. Pharmaceutical solution of magnesia put the underarms with a clean swab right after the bath.
Traditional medicine knows a lot of recipes, how to get rid of sweat underarms. All of them are based on the use of available means and do not cause any particular trouble.
8. Apple cider vinegar works great against sweat under the armpits. It can be used as a deodorant.
9. Peanut butter should be rubbed a little every night before going to bed. In the summer it perfectly helps against sweat underarms.
10. Radish juice works fine as an antiperspirant. It is necessary to mix it with pharmacy glycerin and wipe the armpits.
11. Rosemary oil or tea tree oil - excellent antibacterial oils - in a mixture with water used for rubbing the skin.
On the question "How to get rid of sweat underarms?"Dieticians immediately give recommendations: you need to increase the consumption of parsley and other leafy vegetables. They change the very smell of sweat, making it less sharp. There is a direct relationship between what we eat and how we smell. Reducing the consumption of unhealthy and fatty foods, spicy foods will reduce the smell and make it less unpleasant. More fresh vegetables and fruits! Avoid sugar, white flour, butter. Nuts help well. Tea with chamomile and mint changes the smell of sweat for the better. Melissa and rosemary in broths also help: a decoction to drink, just leaving on the bottom, the remainder to wipe the armpits.
Will help answer the question "How to get rid ofsweat underarms? "the doctor, if diet and rubbing do not help. Often a bad smell of sweat is caused by a deficiency of zinc in the body. Then doctors recommend drugs with zinc or mineral supplements.
Another unexpected tip: taking a bath in the summer, it's good to add a couple of tomato juice glasses from a fresh tomato into the water. Or juice 1-2 lemons, if the case does not occur in the summer.
Good and absolutely harmless ways how to get rid of sweat underarms, very much. Everyone will probably be able to pick up something that will solve this unpleasant problem.