How to draw a nose with a simple pencil?
In order to become a good artist,you need to train your hand all the time. Sketches of any objects or certain fragments of human figures should become a kind of charging. For example, you have a question, how beautiful to draw a person's nose? Feel free to take a pencil and try, the main thing is not to be afraid of making mistakes. Athletes, in fact, also train almost every day, in order to achieve success. Everywhere you need to make efforts, and often considerable.
If you just master the basics of drawing and tryyourself in the portrait genre, perhaps this lesson will help you figure out how to draw a person's nose. We will not delve into the complex anatomical details, but try to schematically simplify this task for ourselves.
Different techniques and options for how to drawnose, there are many. Every teacher and every art studio will teach you how to draw using your work and tips. Today we will use a not very complicated scheme and try to draw a person's nose in full-face. If this lesson is easy for you, try making sketches from other angles. Change the angle of rotation, make sure that your drawings can be "read", whose nose it is: male or female.
So, how to draw a nose in pencil step by step?
1. We will not be reminded of pencils and paper here. Let's get down to the drawing. The first step, as always, begins with a sketch. Draw a small circle - this will mark the tip of the future nose.
2. The next stage will be the bridge of the nose. We draw two vertical lines up. Yes, it does not look much like a nose. But be patient, it will soon begin to loom.3. After the nose bridge we pass to the wings of the nose. We plan future nostrils. You see, it's better! Even in this form, the nose can be guessed easily.
4. At this stage, you need to concentrate a little. Look closely at the drawing, you will see that from the wings of the nose you need to draw lines to the bridge of the nose. We plan a horizontal line of nostrils - this will be the place of the future glare at the very tip of the nose. The lines of the bridge of the nose are lowered to the line of the nostrils and slightly bent in the middle to the base of our original circle. It seems a bit confusing, but these lines will help you in the next step. Try to draw everything lightly, barely touching the sheet. Then you need to erase the extra lines.
5. Now you can move on to creativity. We begin to designate the shadows, without which your drawing will remain flat. Try to produce an academic stroke at 45 degrees and put the strokes tightly to each other. Here, the lines that we outlined in the previous step will serve as a kind of boundaries.6. Now you need to erase all the lines that interfere with you, correct the shadows, soften them with your finger or a piece of soft cloth, easily rubbing along the main lines. Strongly do not get carried away, if you are not sure that you will break the pencil correctly, skip this step. However, an elastic band can fix everything.
7. Make the shadows a bit more contrast, hover your nostrils. Correct the bridge of the nose. This is the last step in how to draw a nose.
Your nose is ready! Now you can show others how to draw a nose.
In conclusion, I would like to recall that evenwhen drawing individual parts of the face or portrait entirely, try to observe the proportions, pay attention to the angle of the head and, accordingly, the nose, do not forget about chiaroscuro. Practice, paint yourself, looking in the mirror.