How to connect the receiver to a computer?
In order to transfer the image from the satellite dish convector to the computer, you need to connect a receiver to it. Consider how you can do it yourself.
Connecting the receiver to the PC: instructions
To properly connect the receiver to a computer, use this instruction.
- Take a switch device of the “switch” type and connect it to the PC according to the instructions attached to it.
- Now take a twisted pair and connect one end of this cable to the switch and the other to the receiver.
- Download the program on your PC, then install it and run it.
- In the main menu of this program, select the “Network” tab, then “Connect to FTP server”.
- You will see a window where you need to click on the "Add" button first, and then register a number of settings.
- In the line "Connection Name" write the word "receiver".
- In the field "Server" will need to enter the address of the receiver.To find it, you need to turn on your TV, go to the satellite dish, then go to the menu, select the “Settings” and “Set up network” items in it, the necessary data will be present in the DHCP line. Enter them in the "Server" field.
- In the line "Account" enter your login (it can be any, for example, root).
- In the "Password" field, specify any word that you will need to remember, for example, dreamer.
- Then click on the “OK” button to save all entered information.
- Now click on the created entry (in this case, it is called “receiver”), and then click on the “Connect” button. At this connection the receiver to the computer will be completed.