How to choose a car?
Choosing a car primarily depends on the amount you are counting on. On the basis of it, you need to choose the brand of car, equipment, power, and so on.
It is necessary to decide on what kind of car you need: used (used) or in new condition. A used car has an undeniable plus - low cost, but repair difficulties may arise more often. Be sure to find out about its mileage, since the higher this parameter, the more problems you may have, and the more substantial amount of money you will give to fix various problems. The new car costs more, but obviously there will be no problems in the coming years.
Before you buy a car, decide what functions it should perform. This can be a car for demonstration of status, for transportation (you should choose a roomy trunk and a comfortable lounge), for city or country needs, for driving on asphalt or off-road. There is also an article on the topic "How to buy a used car."
A little about the technical characteristics.
- Transmission. Automatic or mechanical. It all depends on your preference, but you should pay special attention to this.
- Diesel fuel or gasoline. The solution to this dilemma depends only on your budget and no more.
- Security. A very important parameter, and if you have a family, pay enough attention to this moment.
- Body and its type. It all depends on the purpose of using the car. Hatch or wagon for transportation of oversized cargo, sedan-comfort when driving on the highway and in the city.
- The cost of service. On buying a car, the expense of your funds does not end. You will have to refuel it regularly, pump up tires, use the services of an auto-wash, plus possible body tuning;
Choosing a car brand
There is a list of necessary requirements that apply to cars.
- Preference driver.
- Reviews of this model.
- Component parts that come with the machine.
- The cost of repairs, as well as the price of individual parts.
- Fuel consumption in the city and on the highway.
- Compliance with price and quality.
- Seating and cabin comfort.
First of all, you need to visit forums on automotive topics and communicate with the owners of the car you like. Take a look at the technical section and look for information about the problems of the brand that you have looked after. Also, the owners of cars often share among themselves different tips on repairing or tuning, try to find out their reviews about the car you want to buy.
For all motorists, it is imperative to view the video course - How to make tuning yourself!