Foreign language is the door to the modern world
Language - the keeper of traditions and history of the people.It reflects a variety of changes in the life of society. Language is unique! It expresses the worldview of the people who speak it. Knowledge of foreign languages broadens the worldview of modern man, thereby making him more confident and wise.
opens doors for you to a new world - the world of knowledgeforeign languages. Their importance is difficult to underestimate. After all, every day we are dealing with a foreign language: the Internet, music, imported goods, films, not to mention traveling abroad. In this case the sign language becomes powerless, it becomes more difficult to explain the necessary things, it is more difficult to understand all this.
Therefore, the study of foreign languages in the firstturn increases the cultural level of a person, allows the individual to improve, leads to professional and career growth. Knowledge of foreign languages opens unlimited possibilities, starting with reading of special literature and ending with communication with people of other nationalities.
So what is the benefit of learning a foreign language?
1. Language is familiar to you with other peoples, and therefore, broadens your horizons.
2. Remembering words train memory, which means that thinking develops.
3. Learning the words, connects fantasy. And after a while, associations with them are easily selected, which means that the imagination develops.
4.Knowing the language, you can communicate with the local population of other countries, the hotel staff, your business partners. Many corporations prefer to hire employees with knowledge of foreign languages, which means that you will be able to find work faster, to assert yourself more quickly.
5. You can touch the world literature not through artistic translation, but in the original, which more fully reflects the essence of the work.
6.Studying a foreign language, you will necessarily collide with its carriers. At the same time, communication skills are well laid, which is good even when communicating in one's native language - communicative skills develop.
7. Increase the level of knowledge in proportion to increasing self-esteem.
8. Learning a foreign language - you become more purposeful.
In today's world more than 250 countries, whose residents speak more than 3 thousand languages.