"Dexalgin": analogues, instructions for use, reviews
In this article we will consider the instructions for "Dexalgin" and the analogues of the drug.
This drug is a drug from the category of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The tool has a pronounced analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic property. This drug is widely used in various areas of medicine. Analogs "Dexalgin" interest many.
The composition and release form of the drug
The drug "Dexalgin" produced in the form of a solution for injection. The medicine is supplied in dark glass ampoules. The solution is made in the form of a clear liquid with the smell of alcohol. In addition to ampoules, there is also a pill format for this medicine.
The main active ingredient of the drug is trometamol dexketoprofen. Auxiliary components are water for injection, along with ethanol, hydroxide and sodium chloride.
Also on sale you can find the drug in the form of coated tablets, 25 mg. This confirms the instructions to the "Dexalgin". Analogs of pills and injections is easy to pick up.
Indications for use
The drug "Dexalgin" is prescribed to patients for the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- The presence of pain syndrome of different origin. Thus, the drug is used for the relief of postoperative pain, post-traumatic discomfort, renal or hepatic colic.
- Conducting a comprehensive and symptomatic treatment of diseases: radiculitis, osteochondrosis, arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and the like.
- Treatment of dental and muscle pain.
- Painful menstruation in women.
- Conducting complex treatment of colds, in particular in the role of antipyretic drug, when other means do not help.
Contraindications to use
This medicine has serious contraindications, so before taking Dexalgin patients should carefully read the attached instructions. So, the main contraindications include the following ailments:
- The presence of ulcerative lesions of the gastric mucosa and intestines.
- The appearance of gastric, intestinal or uterine bleeding.
- Impaired function of blood coagulability. The patient has a tendency to bleed along with hemophilia.
- The presence of severe damage to the liver, heart, kidneys or blood vessels.
- The development of liver failure.
- The presence of bronchial asthma.
- Gestation period
- Breast feeding baby.
- Development of hemorrhagic diathesis.
- The age of the child is up to fourteen years old.
- The presence of individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- A history of severe allergic reactions to the use of drugs from the category of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The presented drug with special care is prescribed to patients suffering from ischemic heart disease, as well as to those who are over sixty years old.
Analogs "Dexalgin" should choose a doctor.
Dosing and Administration
The drug "Dexalgin" in the solution format is intended for injection injections. The dose of medication and the duration of the course of therapy are determined solely by the doctor individually.According to the attached instructions, adults should be given Dexalgin injections up to three times a day in one ampoule. The treatment regimen depends on the severity of the pain syndrome, and, moreover, on the diagnosis and the individual characteristics of the organism. Between the injections should maintain a certain interval, at least six hours.
For patients who are over sixty years old, the daily dosage of the drug should not exceed 50 milligrams. Injecting drug should not exceed three days. Next, patients are transferred to oral therapy with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
As for the tablet form "Dexalgin," depending on the intensity of pain, the recommended dose for adults is 12.5 milligrams of the drug, which is half a tablet. The drug is taken every four hours. Or you can take 25 milligrams, that is, one tablet, but every eight hours. The maximum daily dose is 75 milligrams.
If you follow these recommendations and prescribed dosing, side effects in people while taking this drug do not develop as often.In the presence of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug substances, as well as on the background of prolonged use of the drug in patients, the following adverse reactions may occur:
- The appearance of headache, insomnia and dizziness. Perhaps a decrease in sensitivity along with paresthesia.
- Changes in the clinical picture of blood in the form of anemia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, and the like.
- Decreased blood pressure along with tachycardia, fever and flushing. In some cases, heart rhythm disturbances may also occur.
- The appearance of bronchospasms and respiratory failure.
- The digestive system can react with nausea, gagging, impaired stool, severe pain in the epigastric region, lack of appetite, dry mouth, and the like.
- The appearance of muscle pain.
- Failure of the menstrual cycle.
- The appearance of irregularities in the prostate.
- The occurrence of allergic skin reactions in the form of a rash, redness or inflammation of the injection site. Anaphylactic shock is not excluded.
- The appearance of fainting.
- Problems with blood clotting.
- The development of thrombophlebitis or pain along the vein on the background of intravenous administration of the drug.
- The occurrence of painful seals in the area of intramuscular injection of the drug.
Analogs "Dexalgin" 25 mg can be purchased at any pharmacy.
With prolonged use of the drug "Dexalgin" or exceeding its norm, patients quickly develop symptoms of overdose, which manifests itself as an increase in adverse reactions. Thus, the following manifestations are possible:
- Enlarged liver, along with a violation of its functions.
- The appearance of renal colic.
- The occurrence of bleeding.
- The appearance of gastric ulcer and intestinal ulcers, along with erosive colitis.
- The presence of severe pain in the abdomen, the appearance of an admixture of blood in the stool.
- The appearance of insomnia and pronounced psycho-emotional over-stimulation.
In case of development of similar symptoms, treatment with this drug should be stopped immediately, and the patient is washed in the stomach.
This is indicated in the instructions for use for tablets "Dexalgin" 25. Analogues will be discussed below.
Patients who suffer from diseases of the digestive system, should constantly monitor the health and functioning of internal organs.In the case of the development of any abnormalities during treatment, Dexalgin should be canceled.
Patients preparing for surgery should be obliged to notify the attending physician, who prescribes the drug "Dexalgin", about this. The fact is that all drugs from the category of non-steroid substances can reduce the number of platelets, which leads to the risk of bleeding during and after surgery.
The active component of this drug can inhibit the function of the kidneys, in this regard, patients who have any abnormalities in the urinary system, the drug is prescribed with great care. Prolonged use of this tool in patients with impaired renal function, can lead to the development of glomerulonephritis, and, in addition, to nephrotic syndrome and renal failure. Against the background of treatment with this medicine, the activity of hepatic transaminases may increase, therefore, it is necessary to periodically monitor the blood count along with the state of the liver as a whole.
During treatment with this medication it is unacceptable to take alcohol,as in such a case, the risks of toxic liver damage increase dramatically. It is possible and the depression of the nervous system. Patients may experience drowsiness during the initial stages of therapy, so it is advisable to avoid driving a car.
Many people wonder what can replace "Dexalgin"? The most correct way is to select an analogue of the drug in composition, such means are also called synonyms. The drug in injections is not very much, they can be attributed to "Depiofen" and "Kaver." All three drugs have the same indications for use, contraindications and treatment regimen. There are also other analogs of Dexalgin pricks. Practically all of them are anti-inflammatory agents of non-steroidal origin:
Below are the analogs of "Dexalgin" in tablets. They are much more. Completely coincide in composition "Depiofen" and "Rastel". However, they are quite expensive.
Dexalgin substitutes, based on synthetic prostaglandin blockers, are very popular. These are drugs such as:
All of these are NSAIDs, which have a pronounced anesthetic and antipyretic effect. That is why they are used for the treatment of feverish conditions. This is confirmed by the instructions for use for analogues tablets "Dexalgin".
The analgesic effect can only be indirectly compared with the effect of "Dexalgin", since these drugs will not relieve a very strong pain. However, they are good for toothache or menstrual. Yes, and the number of contraindications for analogues tablets "Dexalgin" 25 mg is much smaller, for example, it is pregnancy and individual sensitivity.
About "Dexalgin" in their reviews, people write that it is a powerful analgesic. In many reviews, it is often noted that this medicine quickly relieves pain and inflammation.
People also like the fact that it can be purchased at any pharmacy without a medical prescription. Many say that this drug is able to relieve very strong pain. Praise him among other things and for a lasting lasting effect.
Complaints are mainly about the pain of injections of this drug.In addition, people are unhappy with its high price, and the cost of some of its analogues. It is also considered inconvenient that these drugs cannot be used for a long time.
There are complaints about the fact that Dexalgin provokes adverse reactions. For example, people write that in the face of receiving this drug, their blood pressure rises. Also note that this drug is very aggressive for the digestive system.
Thus, according to reviews, we can say that the drug is a strong painkiller, but has many side effects.
In this article, reviews and analogues were presented to the drug "Dexalgin".