Can pregnant women take a bath?
How often do girls like to luxuriate in the bathroom,relax after a hard day, indulge your skin with different masks, cosmetic products. Undoubtedly, the bath is the best means for relaxation! And if you want to relax pregnant, relax your soul and body, can you take a bath with them?
Tips for taking a bath pregnant:
- Do not take a HOT bath duringpregnancy. This is due to the fact that hot water can cause miscarriage or premature birth due to increased blood pressure. To soar your legs during pregnancy is also prohibited. To the legs and pelvic organs the blood rushes faster, it also provokes bleeding, miscarriage or premature birth. In the first trimester, you better manage the shower.
- A pregnant woman can take a bath with a temperaturewater 36-37 degrees, no more. Doctors say that taking a bath during pregnancy is even beneficial. But everything is good in moderation. Do not take a bath for more than 10-15 minutes.
- At the very beginning of pregnancy in the vagina of a womanformed a slimy plug, which protects the fetus from various pathogens. Cork begins to depart for a couple of weeks before childbirth, so after her departure it is forbidden to take a bath. Use the shower.
- The bottom of the bath is often slippery, and pregnantwomen can experience difficulties when they rise, leave the bath. You should be very careful, be careful about your health and the health of your baby to avoid injury. It is often recommended to lay a non-sliding rubber mat on the bottom of the bathtub to protect the pregnant woman from falls and bumps in the bath.
- To raise the tone and mood, take a bathwith essential oils (but not more than 2-3 drops !!!). Pregnant can not in any case take a bath with oils of basil, rosemary, cypress, cedar, patchouli, Chebrets.
- Pregnant should not take a bath if the apartment is no longer there. You may need help!
- In later pregnancy women complain of child's sudden movements. Doctors advise taking a bath with essential oils of ylang-ylang.
- It is beneficial to take a bath with herbs. In the pharmacy you can buy herbs roses, linden, which will moisturize and soften the skin and hair. Mint comfort and improve the dream of the future mother.
You could hear that you can not take pregnant womenbath. That you are not confused, we will explain the roots of such errors. Previously, women were afraid to take a bath during pregnancy, because they believed that water (of course, not perfect purity) can get into the vagina, cause inflammation in the uterus and thereby harm the child. In fact, there is a special mucous plug in the cervix that will prevent the penetration of water or infection into the uterus. Let's clarify that the bath can not be taken when the cork has already moved away.
So, dear women, if there is a desire, then,Of course, take a bath with pleasure! Take on board the tips and enjoy the gentle touch of warm water and the pleasant aromas of essential oils and herbs.